Hi,I need to edit a generated file. I am sure there is no access issue. It is very old file noone touch that recently. Edit option is enabled for this file. When click the edit link open that file for modifying that. It is not at all opening. It throws following exceptionAn error occurred executing command com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.ccpro.formspub.EditTSTFileCommandRoot cause: com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSObjectNotFoundException: (No workarea found)at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.jni.CSFileJNIServer.getFileBasicData(Native Method)From servletd.out log file-----------------------Root cause: com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.CSFileAlreadyLockedException: /default/main/sample/SampleContent/WORKAREA/S2008_C10/PRS/properties/xml/watchcentres.xml(Operation Failed: Can not lock a file that is already locked.)I tried to verify the property in TS. It is not showing anything. I used command line tool. I can see the extended attributes values.I can see the file in TS Staging. I am not able to compare this file with Staging version. i am getting following errorunder Work areaThe file does not exist in this area. Unable to display metadata. Under Staging--------------The file does not exist in this area. Please help me.Thanks