Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite6.7.1 SP1 post installation issues
chicka
Hi All,
Appreciate your help on the below case.
We had performed SP1 installation TS6.7.1, Solaris 10 box. Post instalaltion, all TS basic functionality was working perfectly.
Here is the issue.
I was performing some changes to DCTs (basically added a new item) and performed a formapi validation for the item. I could see the changes when I perform new form entry, but unfortunately validation didn't work.
So i went into Presentation template layer, tried getting the value for newly added item. It didn't work at this point as well.
I had a feeling of iwserver cache and restarted TS service. Still the changes in validation as well as in presentation are not getting reflected.
I am rushing with the development task and unfortunatly I hit with this roadblock. I am still in search of other forums, KBetc., If anyone has similar experience, please advice me on the place where I am doing the mistake.
Thanks for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Your question makes zero sense. You are all over the map with what you are talking about so it is impossible to even speculate about an answer when the problem is not remotely clear.
It *sounds* like there is a DCT/FormAPI/TPL problem. But you post no code or samples of what you are trying to do.