Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Settingup Metadata for asset
MadhaviPalvai
Hi All,
I am able to get all the assigned metadata but
when are trying to setmetadata for assets using Mediabin webservices.
by using "reviseAssetMetadata".
am getting the following Exception -- javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Server was unable to process request. --> MBException: The requested object does not exist. (0x80040405) .
since there is not setter method in the com.mediabin.ArrayOfMBMetadata which returns a list Object.
---- sample steps of my code below.. Please correct me.
com.mediabin.ArrayOfMBMetadata metadataArray = new com.mediabin.ArrayOfMBMetadata();
com.mediabin.MBMetadata mbobj = new com.mediabin.MBMetadata();
mbobj.setIsMultipleValue(false);
mbobj.setMName("MyTestName");
mbobj.setMValue("MytestVal");
java.lang.Object obj = mbobj;
java.util.List list = metadataArray.getMBMetadata();
mbasset.setMetadata(metadataArray);
list.add(0, mbobj);
boolean result1 = port.reviseAssetMetadata(assetID, metadataArray);
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
MadhaviPalvai
I tried to add the value using com.mediabin.MBMetadata.etMValue("Test");
I am getting the below exception.
Exception -- javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Server was unable to read request. --> There is an error in XML document (1, 2646). --> String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.