Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy: File count to callout needed?
ReggieRWalker
Env: TS 6.7.1 SP1
OD 6.1.1
Oracle DB
I am writing a callout to retrieve the primary key for any files being deployed. The natural logic is to first check the internal cache, then check the DB table. If an existing value is not found for that path, then I want to get the MAX on the table, increment it by one and use that value. This logic works fine in the case that we have only one file. For some reason, when we have multiple files (i.e. 4 docs) and the new generated value is, say, 10, all four files are being inserted with a value of 10. Because the IWDELTRACKER table doesn't have a primary key, multiple inserts can be made there. In our target table, the same row just keeps getting overwritten, resulting in just the last record being actually inserted (instead of 10, 11, 12, 13, etc.).
Am I supposed to be passing a file count to the callout and looping through somehow? Doesn't DataDeploy recognize that there are multiple files? I have attached my callout code.
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet