Using the Worksite 8.2 SDK, I want to create a complex search query with many ands and ors using ManAndQuery and ManOrQuery. The main hurdle which I can't get over is that I want my program to search documents within a number of specific workspaces. So far I have created a search which searches for all documents within a particular database where CLASS="DOC" and where they are in a particlar date range. This works correctly and the code looks like this:Dim oEmailAlertsDocs As IManContentsDim DocumentListC As New ArrayListDim oAndQuery As New ManAndQueryDim oProfileClassField As IManFieldQuery = oAndQuery.AddFieldQuery(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileClass)oProfileClassField.Values.Add("DOC")Dim oProfileEditDateField As IManFieldQuery = oAndQuery.AddFieldQuery(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileEditDate)oProfileEditDateField.Values.Add(oDateRange.Value)''''commented out'''''Dim oWorkspaceField As IManFieldQuery = oAndQuery.AddFieldQuery(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileContainerID)'oWorkspaceField.Values.Add("2063")''''commented out''''oEmailAlertsDocs = oSession.WorkArea.SearchDocumentsEx(oManStrings, oAndQuery)This works as expected but if I replace the date range parameter with a ContainerID parameter I the get an error - "[WorkArea ][SearchDocumentsEx ]Search parameter invalid". Does anyone know if it's possible to perform a "search within" on a complex search? I know it's possible on a normal search by setting the searchtree flag to true:oSession.oSearchDocuments(oManStrings, oImanProfileSearchParameters, True)but I want to perform one search on a number of different workspaces, not just one.I'd be grateful for any help.Many thanks,Alex