All,
TS 5.5.2 - W2K
I am having a heck of a time setting file permissions with submit.cfg.
Everyone needs to be part of the Teamsite Web Preview group (in order to virtualize properly in TS - please tell me if I am wrong), and this group, by default, has full control for all members. I am trying to change this to read only on certain files in a workarea (ie. HTML), and the filter picks up Teamsite Web Preview as RX:
\.html$
{
owner=Administrator
group=cesg_wg-gt_seec
changeaccess={everyone:rx, john:all, "teamsite web preview:rx"}
}
When an .html file is submitted to STAGING and I check the file permissions (in the WORKAREA), it says that Teamsite Web Preview is RX, but when I check the ACL on the file on Y:/ it states that Teamsite Web PReview has full control.
All all users can edit this file in the WORKAREA.
I am a little confused...
Regards,
Lucas Cochrane
(613) 786-7528
lcochrane@dc.com