I am using WFM 1.0.01. I have declared one global variable with a default value (let say A).2. Then I am changing this its value in an external task to B (using $job->SetVariable (variablename,"B"))3. Then I am accessing this global variable in a userTask ("$IW_CV (variablename)"). The problem is that I want modified value (B) but the variable is returning default value (A)4. When I checked job properties its show modified value, but in task properties it show default value.5. When I access this variable in external script it’s showing modified value.Please help me.
...3. Review Task: Lets say if there are six groups for selection in CGI task. Then there should be 6 review tasks and only those corresponding to the groups selected by user in CGI task should get activated. (I still haven’t found a way to achieve this).
Hi,Insn't there something like concurrent reviewer work flow..If am not wrong there is one default provided by TS...Check out the work flow doc.
ya sorry i got bit out of track.So as you said best option would be to allow user to select the Reviewers at instantiation screen it self.This could be global configurable variable. So that you can use in script and add logic to it...(Correct me if am wrong..)Amanpreet is this not possible? I mean can't you add this to instantiation screen...some requirement constraints?Adam i did not get you clearly on your second suggestion..It is interesting....