We have a template that someone else created, and I need to make a change. The page contains a list of monthly meetings. If the meeting happens, there will be one or two files associated with the meeting. The href code is such that if there is no meeting, the text entered "such as No Meeting This Month, etc.", automatically becomes a link. This is because the href code surrounds the dcr "field" contents.
I don't know PERL and am very new to the Interwoven product. I know what I want to do, but don't know the syntax that I should use.
I want to check the file path field to see if anything has been entered. If so, a link for that file should be created. If the field is blank, then just the text should be displayed, no link.
I have included the code and the error message below. You will see the new code I have tried to add, and the original code before I started, both inside comment statements.
If anyone has links that you feel will help me, I would really appreciate it. I already have the link listing all of the iw tags, but I just cannot seem to get this to work. I have tried multiple things, but the code below is my latest attempt.
Thank you, SO much, for your time! ;-)
Suzanne
Here is the code:
BEGIN CODE
my $count = 0;
if ( $count == 0 ){$count = 1;}else{ } -
END CODE
And here is the error message. Line 80 is the tag.
Preview And Generate Error:
XML parse error:
mismatched tag at line 80, column 2, byte 3474 at d:\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
:\default\main\ITS\WORKAREA\workarea\templatedata\development\its_board_meeting\presentation\its_board_meeting.tpl