Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Import Error
jeffldavis2
Hi,
We are getting unusual error on TeamSite while importing a file into workarea. (see attachment for error)
After seeing that error, I tried to access Y:mount but it is not accessible. I suspect it's root cause of the Import error. When I open Y:mount it says "Y:\is not accessble, The parameter is incorrect".
TeamSite is pretty stable since years, never had any Y:mount failures. We haven't made any changes to the TS recently.
Anybody got similar error before? ideas?
TeamSite 6.1
Win 2003
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
if Y:/default is not still available that is the root cause. Anything in the logs ? I assume it required a restart of TS or the server to get it back.
If you open control panel -> services what does it show for TS Server ?
Is this only when you import ? Or is that when you noticed it ?
jeffldavis2
Nipper,
I tried restart TS and it didn't work. Nothing in logs.
In Control Panel->Services the Interwoven TeamSite Server is showing started.
This is only find I made I am not sure what other functionalities are missing/gone with this problem.
thanks
nipper
It sounds like reboot will be your only option. Look harder for logs, because there is not much one can say. Event Viewer ? Any changes ? Patches loaded ? OS ?
You can call support, but 6.1 has been EOL, so your chances are limited.
Good reason to upgrade anyway
jeffldavis2
**** Found the problem****
The problem for failure of Y:mount was "Backup Exec System Recovery(BESR)" by Symantec.
Once we uninstalled it, we got Y:mount working.