Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Presentation Templates
Mini_Mathur
Hi All
I have created 3 DCTs say:
header
footer
main_content
And now I want to have only one presentation template which can be used for all the 3 above DCTs and the resultant output from DCTs and presentation template should display a html web page.
Please let me know is it good design practice to have multiple DCTs and several of them mapped to one presenation template or is it other way round.
Thanks
Mini
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mini_Mathur
Also, please let me know where can I get some sample presentation templates and DCTs on the Teamsite server catering to the above example
Sarang
Hope this helps : Check out KB 58143 on Support Site :
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=58143
Also,
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=22897&forumid=13#post112658
Migrateduser
If you are after a componentized page architecture, you should give some serious thought to using SitePublisher rather than FormsPublisher. To handle the situation you describe with just FormsPublisher, I would typically have a presentation template for each of the data-types. I would use iw_include for the header and footer and pass the DCR for them as a parameter. Mind you, that's assuming I've understood what you are after.
If you could send us a screenshot or wireframe of the page you want to produce and a little more description of what you are after, we might be able to give a better response.