Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment error
jihan
Hi,
I'm trying out database deployment, based on an example given in the Admin Guide pdf. My "iwodcmd start DDTutorial/ddconfig –k iwdd=deployment1" command failed. Please refer to the error log attached.
Info:
Teamsite version: 6.7.1
OpenDeploy version: 6.1.1
OS: Win2k server
Database: Oracle 10g XE
Can somebody please explain to me?
Thank You!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dazzlad
Your error message is in the log:
Exception Message: Null user or password not supported in THIN driver
nakumar
Enter the correct database details either in database.xml and use the same in the deployment config. file ELSE provide the db details in the deployment configuration file.
jihan
Hi,
My deployment config is attached. In database.xml, I define my connection as:
name = "oracle-db"
db = "iteamsite:1521:XE"
user = "teamsite"
password = "password"
vendor = "oracle"/>
May I know what the error means?
ERROR: java.sql.SQLException: Null user or password not supported in THIN?
Thank You.
nakumar
If you already defined "oracle-db" in database.xml, then in the deployment configuration file use "use" element to specify the db, like:
[html]
state-field = "state"
delete-tracker="yes"
enforce-ri="no">
[/html]
instead of
[html]
db = "iteamsite:1521:XE "
user="teamsite"
passwod="password"
vendor="oracle"
state-field = "state"
delete-tracker="yes"
enforce-ri="no">
[/html]
nakumar
Make sure your user id, password, db port and db name is correct and try the deployment again.
jihan
Thank you very much!!!
Problem solved.
sugu
Hi,
I am also facing the same issue, May I know how it is fixed?
Regards,
Sugu