Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom New DCR
duartecordeiro
Hi again,
Setup: TS, TST, WF 5.0.1
We're trying to restrict authors from using anything but a custom menu item that will do everything for them.
Firing a script is not dificult, and we already added some usefull tasks, but what I can't find out is:
- How do I let them create/edit/delete a DCR? searched through iw-bin and found out a iwnewdcr.cgi. Works more or less like I want, but with the following restriction:
Everything happens in a browser window. how do I tell the script to use the Java client? (mainly because we (intend to) use java-callouts)
Thanks in advance for all the help,
Duarte
Neoris
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
duartecordeiro
Can I accomplish this using WF ?
Author: File -> New Job -> this launches a browser window with some options. Author chooses a option (example New DCR), this starts a new WF that sends the author to the DCR creation window, etc......
what I don't know (well, I don't know a lot of things
) is A)how to make WF to send the user to a URL, or
to open the new DCR window (a subset A).
Thanks, DC
Neoris