Hi,
I am trying to add a security group to a workspace and folder, and I'm trying to UpdateAll in once by using UpdateAllWithResults(string file)
My code is just like this (this is also an example from the documentation called 'COM Object for WorkSite Developer's Reference Manual.pdf')
=======
string FilePath = System.IO.Path.GetTempFileName().ToString();
IManProfileUpdateResult updateresult = ws.UpdateAllWithResults(FilePath);
if (!updateresult.Succeeded)
{
IManProfileErrors iErrors = updateresult.ErrorList;
foreach (IManProfileError iError in iErrors)
{
System.Console.WriteLine("Error Found: " + iError.ToString());
}
}
=======
And it gets an exception back saying...
=======
"[Page ][UpdateWithResult ]Replace of a large file by a very small file is not allowed as a precaution "
=======
So I wonder what is it mean??
I did try to put
=======
string FilePath =
@C:\Temp.txt=======
instead of using System.IO.....
it gets the same error back.
Can someone help me with this?
If not using UpdateAllWithResults, I can still update seperately by using oWorkSpace.Update() and oFolder.Update(), but there is no way to detect an error, is it true??