Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Targeting issue
magikandrea
Hi all,
my environment is LS 3.0.2 with Targeting.
I built a new site and created two segments (Male and Female).
Then I created a new taxonomy with two content types (MaleContent, FemaleContent).
Then I created two content rules (MaleContentRule and FemaleContentRule).
I setup a login page and home page which should display the targeted content.
What happens is that if I preview the pages in TeamSite using the "Preview in Context" feature all the contents are displayed correctly.
When I go to the runtime I have a strange behaviour: I display the home page and a default content is shown. Then I login as a "MALE" user and I see the right targeted content. Then I logout and login as a FEMALE user and the right female content is displayed, but if I logout and then login again with the MALE user I always see the FEMALE content.
Is there anybody that can send any suggestion?
Thank you for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ashish_Sangal
Hi ,
I also need such functionality but i my case i have anonymous users. So,
Will you please provide me some idea how you get the targeted content?