Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bulk Loader: Advanced Metadata Mapping
vnava
Does anyone have any experience with the Advanced Metadata Mapping option within the WorkSite Bulk Loader?
Based on the name of the dialog window (Advanced Metadata Mapping) I'm hoping that it will allow us to map metadata values from a source (CSV file or the document name) into the correct document metadata fields.
Unfortunatley I can not find documentation regarding this part of the Bulk Loader. If someone has additional information please advise. I'd like to know the intended use and what values can be entered in window.
A screenshot has been uploaded for reference.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thirupraju
Hi,
We are also in the same situation. Please let us know if you got any solution.
with regards
Thiru
vnava
At this time I don't have an update. If I do I'll try and remember to post an update on the forum. Please do the same if you learn anything new.
Thank you.