Hi there guys & girls, I am new to this forum and relativly new to teamsite itself. Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreicated. We are running iwserver: 6.1.0 Build 51214 Interwoven 20050810 on Win2003.What the issue is that we have a task that is being pushed through a "No Approval Workflow", but for some reason is not being deployed. Upon investigating this issue in the iwjobserrors.log all I am getting is:[Thu May 08 14:50:35 2008] Could not run d:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl d:/iw-home/custom/ccc/bin/wfRouteFileAttach.ipl for task 1796218; retrying in 1 minuteNow the task in question is for around 220 PDf files, is there a limit to the amount of Items that can be deployed at one time?? Or am I looking in the wrong place. Like I said I am fairly new to TS and any help you can give me would be great. Thanks,Tim
...[workflow]exteranal_task_add_filelist=false...
[Thu May 08 14:50:35 2008] Could not run d:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl d:/iw-home/custom/ccc/bin/wfRouteFileAttach.ipl for task 1796218; retrying in 1 minute
Well, your system may be different to ours, but we find that it is appropriate to send out smaller amounts of files in a number of workflows, rather than a large amount of files in one go.Are you having success in deploying smaller amounts of files with the workflow?
Hi,First check your ipl is it working fine.1. Check if your ipl have no compilation error. e.g iwhome\iw-perl\bin\iwperl -c d:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl d:/iw-home/custom/ccc/bin/wfRouteFileAttach.iplOutput shud be status ok.. 2. Now try running your ipl from cmd.. pass jobid and taskid as paramater.e.g. iwhome\iw-perl\bin\iwperl -c d:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl d:/iw-home/custom/ccc/bin/wfRouteFileAttach.ipl 123 1234 Hope this helps you out..
There could be a 0 byte file called iwperl (not iwperl.exe) in d:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin.If so stop all TS services, delete that 0 byte file and then edit your wft for:d:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl d:/iw-home/custom/ccc/bin/wfRouteFileAttach.ipltod:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl.exe d:/iw-home/custom/ccc/bin/wfRouteFileAttach.ipl Restart TS services.HTH
Have you tried running this workflow process with fewer files (like say 5 or 10)?If that doesn't work - the problem is probably with the script.If that works - the problem is probably with your iw.cfg file (and perhaps your script - depending on how it was written) - you'll want to add the following line to your iw.cfg:...[workflow]exteranal_task_add_filelist=false...Then run an iwreset. As long as your script retrieves its list of files from a TeamSite::WFtask object instead of from @ARGV - you should be fine.
Hi there Ghoti, the workflow does indeed work as intended with flew files attached. But before I make the recomended alterations to the iw.cfg can I ask what exactly this is setting and what implications this may have. Live I said earlier, I am new to Teamsite and have little Senior Support here. Thanks for your help guys, its all much appreicated.
my ($jobid, $taskid, $areavpath, @files) = @ARGV;
my ($jobid, $taskid) = @ARGV;#... create task object, ensure it is valid ...my $areavpath = $task->GetArea();my @files = $task->GetFiles();
Hi Ghoti,From where can we get all this details like:"exteranal_task_add_filelist"Because i guess pdfs doesnt give much information on this. Thanks in advance. It wuld be really helpful..