Hi all,I am using CAPS version 3.0 and workflow modeler version 1.0.0.1. I want to customize the instantiation screen of workflow model, for that i run the clt iwmodeldct and create a file custom_instantiation.cfg and after modified this file submited it to staging area. Then i ran my workflow, but it is giving an error "Configuration file not found". But both default_config.xml and custom_instantiation.cfg are present in staging area. As per documentation it should work but it is not working.....??????Thanks in advance,jitendra
Hi Jitendra,I am also getting the same error while instantiating a modeler workflow.This is the first workflow I have created using workflow modeler 1.0.0.1 and TeamSite 671 SP1 on Solaris 10.I have created custom_instantiation.cfg using iwmodeldct CLT and default_config.xml and placed in a respective directory.[html]Error:Could not find the configuration file associated with the workflow: Dev Update - Modeler [/html]you said it resolved after removing text within Script tags.I also tried removing everything in the script tags but no luck.Do you have any idea why I am getting this error?