Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
The specified web service is not available
Bhargav Coca
I amon TS 6.7.1 on Linux integrated with MediaBin using ECM. I have all my users set right. I am using the Trusted login and trying to connect to MediaBin. I always get this error, can anyone point me out where i am going wrong.
Error : The specified web service is not available.
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
What is the URL that you have in the ECM Connector settings? And can you access that URL from your Linux TS server?
What kind of authentication do you have MB set up with? AD or LDAP?
Bhargav Coca
We are just using
http:///MediaBinWebService/MediaBinServer.asmx
We are using local user account for Mediabin.
Thanks