Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwproxy was unable to open a connection
developer2008
When I am trying to open some data files like image files or when I am trying to deploy some updated files I am getting this error message
Connection Failed
iwproxy was unable to open a connection to: yescmsp1.rhbss.com:81
Reason: Connection refused.
I checked the log files and I am not able to create a temporary table .i was able to do so earlier like 2 days back and it was working fine.Any help? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Check your webserver (IIS, apache, whatever) it should be running on yescmsp1.rhbss.com:81
It probably is not running or is mis-configured.
developer2008
How can I do that?
nipper
open a browser with
http://yescmsp1.rhbss.com:81/
If you get an error, than talk to you sys admin
developer2008
Thanks nipper.That helped.