Hi,
I need to know about Process Workflow Modeler and want to develop custom workflows. Please give me a good document for that, which talks all about Workflow Modeler
You can start with the "Extensibility SDK Development Guide".
You need to install also the Workflow Modeler, it is an extension for Microsoft Visio.
Process Workflow Modeler?Posted bya.karthi@accenture.com (Alagarswamy, Karthikeyan)On 2011/05/17 09:03?Hi,I need to know about Process Workflow Modeler and want to develop custom workflows. Please give me a good document for that, which talks all about Workflow Modeler[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]Forum:Discussion Group - Web Experience ManagementLivelink Server:knowledge-wlweb01
Thanks all. I will check
From: eLink Entry: Discussion Group - Web Experience Management [mailto:v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:46 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Re Process Workflow Modeler
Re Process Workflow Modeler
Posted by eLink On 2011/05/17 15:15
Check the workflow modeler help within Visio moduler. It contains details on how to create the workflow processes.
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 9:09 AM, eLink Entry: Discussion Group - Web Experience Management <v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com> wrote:
Process Workflow Modeler
Posted bya.karthi@accenture.com (Alagarswamy, Karthikeyan) On 2011/05/17 09:03
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Forum:
Discussion Group - Web Experience Management
Livelink Server:
knowledge-wlweb01
-- Regards,Sohail Aboobaker. Accumulate Consulting Inc. www.letsaccumulate.com. Ph: 416 907 9050
Topic:
Just wanted to mention one issue that many have been facing. If you are running Visio on Windows 7 or 2008, you need to run Visio in Administrator more or you won’t be able to export WF definitions
Thanks
Bertrand
From: eLink Entry: Discussion Group - Web Experience Management [mailto:v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:27 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
Posted by a.karthi@accenture.com (Alagarswamy, Karthikeyan) On 2011/05/17 23:56
Posted by a.karthi@accenture.com (Alagarswamy, Karthikeyan) On 2011/05/17 09:03
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.
Wow thanks for the info Bertrand.
I have a question. If possible pls helpme. I have deployed a webservice in VCMServer. How can I invoke the methods ofthe webservice from a Delivery DA’s listener? Is it like, I should create aprogram task definition using the webservice and utilize it in my code? Or isthere anyother OOB functionality to invoke webservice from our code in VCM?
From: eLink Entry:Discussion Group - Web Experience Management[mailto:v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:32AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE RE Re Process WorkflowModeler
RE RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
Posted by blebesco (Le Bescond De Coatpont, Bertrand) On 2011/05/18 00:01
From: eLink ! Entry: Discussion Group - Web Experience Management [mailto:v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:27 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
Posted by a.karthi@accenture.com (Alag! arswamy, Karthikeyan) On 2011/05/17 23:56
I need to know about Process Workflow Modeler and want to develop custom workflows. Please give me a good document for that, which talks all about Workflow Modeler<! o:p>
-- Regards, Sohail Aboobaker. Accumulate Consulting Inc. www.letsaccumulate.com. Ph: 416 907 9050
Process Workflow Modeler !
Dis! cussion Group - Web Experience Management
I tried to run Workflow Modeler for Visio 2003 on W7, but it did not work properly. When I click a button, the Visio crashes. I was running it with Administrator permissions.
Has anybody encountered this problem??
Are you seeing the menu labeled 'Vignette' in Visio? You might want to look at 'Installing the Vignette Process Workflow Modeler' section of the VCM Installation Guide to ensure that the required files are registered.
Thanks,
Shilpa
Thanks Shilpa
From: eLink Entry: Discussion Group - Web Experience Management [mailto:v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:33 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE RE RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
RE RE RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
Posted bysvodapal (Vodapalli, Shilpa) On 2011/05/18 05:00
Hello,
VCM doesn’t provide any functionality to invoke web services (in a general way). The program tasks are a very specific case and can only be used from within the Workflow Engine.
To invoke your web service from a listener, simply use the AXIS API. AXIS is not provided by VCM, it is provided by Apache, but is already available as it’s used internally for several functionalities.
Regards,
Tomás
Thanks Tomas.. I have generated the artifacts for a client program.. using JAX WS…. Just trying to deploy it properly
From: eLink Entry: Discussion Group - Web Experience Management [mailto:v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:48 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE RE RE RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
RE RE RE RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
Posted bytbriceno (Briceno Fernandez, Tomas) On 2011/05/18 09:17
Tom?s
I keep getting a series of errors when trying to run register_wfm_ctrls.cmd on Windows 7 with Visio 2007. Anyone seen this and know how to resolve it?
UPDATE
I did a Google search on the error code '0x8002801c' and it seems I might not have been in administrator mode, so I open cmd prompt and ran it as administrator, then followed the instructions in the install guide for registering the files manually:
Alternately, register the following files using the regsvr32 <filename> command.
regsvr32
VgnVisioAddIn.dll
comdlg32.ocx
hhctrl.ocx
mscomct2.ocx
However, even though the files all registered correctly, I still do not see the WEM menu item in Visio. Is there a step I'm missing?
FYI, apparently the "OTWEM Process Workflow" menu doesn't show up unless you have opened up the OpenText template. Issue resolved.
Follow the steps below:
<![if !supportLists]>1. <![endif]>Open Command Prompt in Administrators mode (right click on the Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt->Run as Administrator).
<![if !supportLists]>2. <![endif]>Open the file “<Vignette>/controls/register_wfm_ctrls.cmd”.
<![if !supportLists]>3. <![endif]>Execute each line one by one in the command prompt open in step 1.
Let me know how it goes.
Mukul
From: eLink Entry: Discussion Group - Web Experience Management [mailto:v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:21 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE RE RE RE RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
RE RE RE RE RE Re Process Workflow Modeler
Posted by rditulli (DiTullio, Rachele) On 2011/07/27 13:18
(image)