JRandall,I tried with that, but still it doesn't deletes the row :-(
JRandall,I did that also. For your sake I will delete the 'iwdeltracker' & mytable in DB and try from first.Before that frequently I get 'Get Path failed' error(DD fails) & 'No DCR's found' statement in log(DD success). But rows not getting created in DB. I searched on this Forum, experts says that only restarting OD resolves this. So right now I am restarting OD. Do you have any input for this?Avkpar,Environment: Solaris, TS 6.7.1 & OD 6.1.1DCR attached for your reference.
JRandall,I tried with new table. It does not deletes row. I hope it does with the Path fo the DCR. When the dcr is deleted, it does not have the deleted DCR name. DD does any operation (insert/delete/update) for the DCRs which has the path.Also I tried a different option i.e., I deleted a dcr and given the deleted DCR path as an input to the DD, but the log says "interperts as Not Found" and finish the DD. There is no update in DB.
JRandall,PFA of ddcfg file, inser/updation/deletion log files.