I'm sorry, I can't send any detailed information such as the config files, logs.. as it's confidential data..Have you ever seen this problem before..?
Hello,I'll try to post the configuration files a bit later...I don't think the problem is coming from the transfer configuration files because everything was workring fine before for many months until yesterday. We think the receiver was commiting the information that it received and got into some sort of a hung up/timeout state and since then, impossible to start transfers from the sender to the receiver again.Unfortunately, the receiver team is not able to tell us more about the receiver state..Thanks in advance for your helpKermy
yes, the configuration has been unchanged and worked for many weeks before. it just suddenly stopped. We tired restarting the sender and receiver, but it just doesn't send content
sorry, I missed that important part of your question have you tested the connectivity? I mean did you try to telnet to the host at the port that you are using?
ok, weird weird but we got it working by setting the perms to 777 on this file in db of the OD dir:-rwxrwxrwx schedDB.propertiesForgot to say thank you to everyone for their support, hope it will help others..