If I want to limit something to a group instead of a user, how would I alter the following:
<!-- <ISPECT>if(currentUser=="anonymous") ...... </ISPECT> -->
I would like to have something like [ if(currentGroup=="leadership") ]
thanks,
caleb
Hi Caleb,
Yes this will work if you populate current group
Regards
-Chris
Chris,
Thanks for the reply. When I use "currentGroup==...." I get "The variable "currentGroup" was not found." Is there another name or sequence I am supposed to use to call a group?
You could definitely do something like this. What I would do is set something up in customer_globals.shtml that instantiates a Boolean indicating whether the current user is a member of a particular group. Then, use that Boolean to test whether or not some thing should be displayed. So the pseudo code would look something like this.....
Boolean isLeadershipGroupMember = false if(currentUser << oLeadershipGroup) isLeadershipGroupMember = true . . . if(isLeadershipGroupMember) ....
Thanks -Chris