Please go through this post in which the post intiator and Bo were discussing about how to determine refid and also there is a link for kb too. Hope this should help you to some extent---Phanie
The thread you've mentioned was a follow-up. Discussion actually started [thread=25184]here[/thread]
Hi All,I have one more doubt regarding DBD module we are using sql server for database.where we can get the DBD module for sql server.Thanks and RegardsRajaRamesh
Searching through gave me these links .. see if they could be of any helpthis oneAnother link(for linux)I have never got a chance to work with sqlserver & perl in any of my implementations so far, so once you get achance to make this work could you please update this post with the necessary info. we can open new post in perl section of this site too as this part is more related there.--Phanie
Hi Phanie,I made some changes in ui_custom.xml file and while running make_toolkit.ipl file i am getting the below error.BUILD FAILEDI:\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xml:119: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: I:\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwperl I:\iw-home/install/clean_tk_war.ipl ../customer_out/customer.tk.war error=193Could you please help me out from this problem.Thanks and RegardsRajaRamesh
Issue with make_toolkit.ipl in TeamSite 6.5 and 6.7