Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WSMP4.1 CmsConnectionPool is not available
System
Users are getting this error in their browser:
A WorkSite MP resource required for the requested item is currently unavailable.
Please try again later. If this problem persists, contact your support staff.
When I look in the web server's stdout.log there are Java exceptions, all cascading from the one: "ConnectionPool is not available".
The Oracle DB is running fine. I can connect to it with Sqlplus and from the test in the library configuration in the Configuration Manager. I can ping from the web server to the worksite servers.
I have restarted the Process Manager on both of my Worksite servers. I have restarted the web server a few times.
I have a feeling this is something simple and have a dim memory that I have seen it before. It has been long enough that it has been working with nothing more than basic maintenance so that I have been able to forget what this trick was.
(It really seems that this is just the sort of problem that should be in a readily-available Troubleshooting Guide on this site.)
Steve
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet