Hi,
I have requirement wherein i have to use multiple presentation templates for a channel. I have created one format in config console name "detail". I have also created 2 presentation templates and have s ubsequentl attached them to the default and detail formats of the channel. However, when i hit the channel with the following URL's
http://devcma.intra.chrysler.com/apac/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=4e2d48583b98e210VgnVCM100000e0df0981RCRD&site=APAC&vgnextrefresh=1&format=default
http://devcma.intra.chrysler.com/apac/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=4e2d48583b98e210VgnVCM100000e0df0981RCRD&site=APAC&vgnextrefresh=1&format=detail
I see the channel being rendered using the default template. Please help.
The keyword is vgnextfmt and not format. So things should work once you replace the same in the URLs as below.
e.g., http://devcma.intra.chrysler.com/apac/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=4e2d48583b98e210VgnVCM100000e0df0981RCRD&site=APAC&vgnextrefresh=1&vgnextfmt=default
http://devcma.intra.chrysler.com/apac/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=4e2d48583b98e210VgnVCM100000e0df0981RCRD&site=APAC&vgnextrefresh=1&vgnextfmt=detail
Thanks and Regards,
Deepak.
From: eLink Entry: Discussion Group - Web Experience Management [mailto:v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 10:23 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: format usage for presentation template
format usage for presentation template
Posted by ng627@chrysler.com (Gupta, Namit) On 2011/09/19 12:50
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Forum:
Discussion Group - Web Experience Management
Livelink Server:
knowledge-wlweb01
Thanks Deepak!!!!!
Thanks & Regards,Namit Gupta | TCS Enterprise Content Management Team Work: +91 22 67782452 Mail: ng627@chrysler.com
From: eLink Entry: Discussion Group - Web Experience Management [mailto:v7webcontentmanagement@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:38 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE format usage for presentation template
RE format usage for presentation template
Posted bydsarada@opentext.com (Sarada, Deepak) On 2011/09/20 01:07
The keyword isvgnextfmt and not format. So things should work once you replace the same in the URLs as below.
e.g.,http://devcma.intra.chrysler.com/apac/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=4e2d48! 583b98e210VgnVCM100000e0df0981RCRD&site=APAC&vgnextrefresh=1&vgnextfmt=default
! Deepak.
D! iscussion Group - Web Experience Management</!>
Topic: