Hi,I am getting a problem while initiating my workflows.This Error occurs when i click the runjob button in the job initiation form.The Error is could not add successors for task (taskname).Error:00920 object being looked up was not found.This problem is for all the workflows.Teamsite:6.7.1OS:Windows 2000 serverCan anyone help me out on this problem.Cheers,Pani
In the END task add
"predecessor v=Task1" . this will resolve the issue.
You can debug the WFT by setting paramenter "debug = true or 1" in the workflow.
Hi,I have tried with all the scenarios (adding predecessor).No luck.This is problem with all the Workflows. Cheers,Prabhu
Hi,I am attaching my job specification here.I have a start task and an end task.I am getting the same error which i have mentioned above.There is no workflow modeler all are Workflow Templates.Cheers,Pani
In the END task add "predecessor v=Task1" . this will resolve the issue. You can debug the WFT by setting paramenter "debug = true or 1" in the workflow.
Hi,You have not set description attribute of the endtask. Set this attribute[html] description="End Task">[/html]This should resolve the problem.Rajesh
Try debugging as mentioned by Antharix.