Hello friends,I have a DCR (from a certain datatype). I want to pick up a particular fraction of the XML and then want to append it to another DCR (which is of another datatype).Any idea on how this can be achieved?Regards,Mav
Hi Natasha,Thanks for the reply. Well my requirement is something like below;I've a header template where I can enter default header image. I've got a navigation template as well where user can choose an image that will be displayed in place of the default header image depending on the particular sub section the user is in the navigation. If the user doesn't select an image, by default the the image of the parent section will be shown. Now I want to take these image valuse from the navaigation template to the header template, where finally I hope to put some logic in the PT that will display a particular image. Can you suggest some other idea as well?Regards,MavSorry about the title of the post, it was a mistake