Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Cookies
KeithB
Hi all,
I am wanting to perform a level of security on browser requests for pages on content. I have a proxy script running on the Interwoven server that takes requests for pages and assesses whether that particular user (requester) is allowed to view the requested page.
I want to make sure that user is logged in to TeamSite, which could be done with a combination of information stored in /var/adm/iwui/serveletd.log and and /var/adm/access_log
I would like to use the TeamSite cookies to check whether the requester is logged in and check their session id etc. It is quite easy to read cookies with Perl if you know what you are looking for and what values to read.
Does anyone have any information on this Topic??
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
I'm not sure that I understand what you're looking for, but
this previous thread
may be helpful.
-- James
akshathp
You could also check the HTTP_COOKIE if this script is going to get executed from the TeamSite GUI in any way. That would give you all the parameters including workarea, session, user, role.
Hope this helps.
Akshat Pramod Sharma
Interwoven Inc.