Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Attribute "type" with value "html" must have a value from the list "string...."
RonaldV
Hi,
I have copied this section from 'ref_ccpro_ui_filesystem.xml" into my ui_custom.xml:
[HTML]
[/HTML]
If I run make_toolkit on this I get this error:
Attribute "type" with value "html" must have a value from the list "string actionlist link icon date ".
(but the toolkit is build just fine.)
The docs are cryptic on this setting (in README_base_config_types.txt).
I tried "type=string", in this case the column show as a plain string where a link is required.
I tried "type=link", in this case the column stays empty.
What is up here?
Cheers, Ronald
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
Hi,
I have copied this section from 'ref_ccpro_ui_filesystem.xml" into my ui_custom.xml:
Keep type "html" and try to encapsulate your fragment as follows, see if that helps[html]
...
[/html]
RonaldV
Hi Boris,
it was already enclosed in these tags.
Ronald