If I have to add a Digimarc on the image stating "This is the property of XYZ Inc" is it possible to do?What should I use for ID and PIN in that case.
You mean .....Water Mark
-Vin
Yes I want to enter a watermark.
Read "MediaBin® Asset Server Task User’s Guide"
(Pg 98 - Pg 99 , Pg 141-144)
Vin,I do not have Adobe Graphic Server (AGS) installed on Mediabin to have Watermark Added Tranformer. Based on the documents it seems these watermarks will not appear on retrieval. Is my understanding correct?My interest is to add a permanent Watermark to the images in the MediaBin server.
You can download the AGS from the support site
Nops , Water marks will appear on retrieval
Try it ...
Does that mean if we purchase MediaBin Asset Server we should get the AGS as well? I only see these software in the products download
I was expecting the uploaded images to automatically have the watermark.tif. But, nothing happened. I even tried restarting the MediaBin server. Nothing worked. Could you please help me.I have attached the portion that is modified for adding watermark.
Post your Recent Job History (MB Client) details for this job?
I restarted the server. I uploaded the image to the mediabin folder. Task: (Insert Unmodified) I got the same when I uploaded a tiff file.
Why you are restarting the MB Server Every time ?
Did you find any significant error ?
Read , Read , Read… “MediaBin® Asset Server Task User’s Guide”
if you are Adding a task , that use Water Mark adder Transformer , it should use AGS OR
if you are Adding Watermarks on a System Level , it will add
watermarks to the thumbnail previews of assets as they are inserted into the repository
NOTE: (Adding Watermarks on a System Level )
Watermarking is this way is system-wide and cannot be disabled for selected assets
Quick Note : MediaBin® Asset Server Task User’s Guide (page 98-99)
Watermarks can only be added to single-layer images or single-page documents.
The Watermark Adder is only available if AGS is installed on MediaBin.
For instructions on adding a watermark to MediaBin assets without using the
Watermark Adder,
see Appendix A, “Adding Watermarks to MediaBin Assets.
” For more information about MediaBin with and without AGS, please see Appendix A, “Adobe Graphics Server and MediaBin.”
Thanks for your feedback Vin. I read and reread the document .Could you review the .tsk file and check if the changes are correct? I do not know what is alpha channels I gave \\MEDIABINSERVER\mediabinCdrive\Program Files\MediaBin Server\Config Files\Watermark.tif
Attach your Watermark.tif file , I will try