Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to get call out result in to dcr form?
darkwalker
I have a call out that shows to the user a dropdown list , so that he can choose a country. After that , he should click the button to terminate the process .... and this is my problem . How does the value goes from the java class , into the correspondent dcr text field ? What java code should I add to the swing button so that the selected value goes into the dcr ? Thanks a lt
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
Have you looked at the example callouts in IWHOME/local/config/java-callout-api/com/interwoven/dc100/api/IWDataCaptureShouting(Everywhere)Callout.java? Those two files are the best starting point. If you have looked at them, but you still have questions, can you be more specific?
Hope this helps.
-- James
duartecordeiro
Hi,
I'm also having problems in the same way as darkwalker.
A snippet of my code:
import javax.swing.*;
import java.awt.*;
import java.awt.event.*;
public class ViewURLCallout implements IWDataCaptureCallout
{
public void setParams(IWDataCaptureCalloutParams params) {
//no parameters
}
public void start(IWDataCaptureRootNode root, IWDataCaptureObject object, JFrame frame)
{
final JComboBox dropdown = new JComboBox();
dropdown.addItem("UK");
dropdown.addItem("USA");
dropdown.addItem("Portugal");
frame.getContentPane().add(dropdown);
frame.pack();
frame.show();
return;
}
}
So... how can I know what was the selected option in the pulldown ? everytime I add a listener to the pulldown, the java window doesn't even appear when I press the call out button.
I already did the example that you talk about, but that example does handle user input...
Thanks in davance,
--
Duarte Cordeiro
Neoris Pootugal
TotalBottom.zip
TotalBottom.pdf
james1
If you never see your pulldown when you click the callout button, then can you create a new JFrame instead of using the one passed in?
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
darkwalker
I have tried that , but the result is the same even with my own JFrame
. Any other idea .... i am desperate