Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Update current version of document
Choptalk
I asked this question last week but it looks like it was deleted for some reason. Is there a way that I can update the current (or a specific) version of a document? I noticed that you can import a new version but I was hoping to be able to specify the version or update the most recent version. Is that possible?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ppa
That is funny, I had to find the solution last week. You can update a specific version by doing this trick in Filesite:
1- Do a "not integrated" check-out of the document and specify the path (e.g.: c:\desktop\mydocument.doc)
2- Rename it (e.g.: test.doc)
3- Take the document you want (e.g. myotherdocument.doc) and copy it in the same folder. Rename it mydocument.doc
4- Do a checkin and specify replace current version.
In Worksite Web, it is easier
1- Do a "not integrated" check-out of the document and specify the path (e.g.: c:\desktop\mydocument.doc)
2- Do a checkin and browse and select the document (e.g. myother document.doc) whereever it is and specify replace the current version.
Hope I am clear enough.