I have a DCT,a js and a ipl.In DCT i have a loop in which i am calling a js each time passing a different parameter.From inside the js I am calling a ipl using the callserver() method.Ideally the for each value since the js is called for each loop the callserver should also call the ipl each time.But whats happening is that the callserver is only getting called for the last iteration.So my functionality is working only for the last iteration and not for the other one.thanksAlok
DCTs do not have loops - they have replicant containers, but not loops.Javascript code embedded within the DCT might have loops.callServer() calls are asynchronous and only a single instance can be run at any one time (if I recall correctly) - so if you're doing a tight loop with callServer invocations - then it makes sense that either only the first, or only the last invocation would actually work.Not having any real understanding of what you are trying to accomplish, the only thing I can think of would be to have a single callServer() call that performs the loop within the callServer script rather than within the code embedded into the DCT.