If I have got a taskid, how can I locate workflow from that ? I had a problem and from log files I found the task id. Now how can I find which workflow it belongs to ?Thanks
owningworkflow
when I use iwgetwfobj taskid command, I get error message saying not recognised as an internal or external command. I am running this command from c:\documents and settings\username> Do I have to be in specific directory to run this command ?I have a sys directory C and another local directory I, iw-home is located in I drive . When I try to change directory from C to I, path is not recognised. Why is it so ? If I have to be in iw-home\bin dir to execute iwgetwfobj command, how can I do that ?
"When I try to change directory from C to I, path is not recognised. Why is it so ?"You cannot go to "I" in itself is problem? are you on the Teamsite Box or working form your machine trying to map to I drive?Thanks