Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deleted the only 6.7.2 admin
PianoMan
I managed to delete the only 6.7.2 user that had admin rights. How does one add the users with admin role without the UI or better yet, assign an existing user admin role with the UI?
ALl fixed. Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
you can edit the file
iwhome/conf/tsusers.xml and add a new user with ismaster value="yes"
ReportEngine_2012_05_31.txt
PianoMan
I did that but the ID still does not see the admin tab
nipper
you may need an iwreset (and possibly to log off again)
nipper
You can also try running iwuser from the command line, however that *may* require that you log in as a user who has admin rights. That, of course, will not help a lot.
PianoMan
I tried the iwrest, logged off and back on and no admin tab. Try tried going to the /iw-cc/command/iw.admin.ui url but was greeted with a message stating permission denied trying to excute the command. There be someplace else the infor is stored.
nipper
I just added
[html]
[/html]
ran iwreset -a and logged in as that user, the admin tab is available.
This is Win2k TS 6.7.2
PianoMan
It worked. I think my browser was caching. I shut down the broswer and reloaded and the grass is green again. Thanks