Hi there, I am having trouble configuring a new branch in our Teamsite Development environment.
Teamsite Development Environment
Teamsite 6.7.1 SP1
Build 67998 Interwoven
Windows Server 2003 SP2
I have gone through the steps outlined in the ts_6.7.1_admin guide but I am having issues trying to preview the page. It keeps saying:
"The page cannot be found"
"The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. "
Steps Taken to generate new branch.
1. Select the Content tab.
2. Navigate to the branch under which you want to create the new branch.
//ccocmstst01/default/main/external
3. Click New Branch in the view pane title bar.
4. Enter a name for the branch.
www.southerncentre.com5. Enter a general description of the branch (for example, if content for a product catalog is to be developed on the branch, you might enter “Branch established for the development of product catalog content.”).
6. Your user name is displayed in the Owner field by default.
CCOCMSTST01\Administrator
7. Select a locking option.
Submit
8. Enter the name of the edition you want to use as a starting point.
INITIAL.migrate
9. Specify whether you want to inherit access from the parent branch.
Yes
10. Select Restrict Access to set up this branch so it only displays for users or the groups that have permission to work in the branch
Set to No
11. Click OK. The branch is created and contains no workareas, one edition named INITIAL, and a staging area. The staging area and INITIAL edition.
I then created a workarea in the new branch, webdev, and have allocated the same permissions as on other branches. In the new workarea I have created htdocs and templatedata dirs and a new index.asp.
I have then made the following entrys in the iw.cfg
[iwproxy_fullproxy_redirect]
_regex=
http://www\.southerncentre\.com/(.*)=/iw-mount/default/main/external/www\.southerncentre\.com/STAGING/htdocs/$1[iwproxy_remap]
www.southerncentre.com=/main/external/www.southerncentre.com[
www.southerncentre.com]_docroot=/htdocs
/templatedata=/templatedata
I have then run iwreset -a from the command line, waited for TS to come back up and then gone to try and preview the index.asp. However, no matter what I try it just wont virtulise.
The files are visible through the Y:\Drive and when I go into IIS I can see the iw-mount also display these files and directory's as well.
Any help or insight into this issue would be greatly appreicated.
Thanks,
Tim