Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite: Searching dates using web services?
wwest
I am using the "worksite web" web services to search for documents. I cannot see from either the documentation or my experimentation where you can search for dates - and in particular how one would specify the "on or after", "on or before" and "between" operators.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-wilson
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
NateEnt
Wilson,
To search dates and date ranges, you would need to click on the 'Advanced' link on the top right of the page to go to the Advanced Search pages. All the searches have Created Date and Modified Date searches where you can search on a given date or a range of dates (between).
- Nate
Nate Mendlowitz
Principal Consultant
Techrity Consulting LLC
www.techrityconsulting.com
wwest
Thanks for the reply, but that's not exactly what I meant - I am using web services (SOAP) to make search calls from my .NET code - and the functionality to do this is either not documented or lacking. I was able to filter out what I needed by doing it in my gridview - but i was hoping to let the IWOV server do that for me.
Thanks,
-ww
dbguy
Hi ww,
Your firm has WorkSite and I believe that is what you are asking about. This is the WorkSite MP forum, same family, but a different product.