Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issue with iwodschedget
SanjeevR
Hi
We have a requirement to build a custom page, that displays all the deployments scheduled by the logged in user.
I know that 'iwodschedget -a' CLT returns all the deployments scheduled. But I am looking for deployments scheduled by a specific user. Please let me know if there is any specific command that returns the deployments scheduled by specified user. I am not using OD Admin GUI for this purpose.
I tried "iwodschedget -u username" even though -u not listed as a valid option for iwodschedget
This is what I get when I use 'iwodschedget -a userName'
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Get all schedules for a user.
***ERROR - missing value for argument: -u
***ERROR - user name and role are required for the -u option.
when I try 'iwodschedget -a userName od-user' I get
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Get all schedules for a user.
***ERROR - Invalid schedule get function
We are using TeamSite 6.7.1 SP2 OpenDeploy 6.6.1 on Solaris Operating System.
Please help me to resolved this issue.
Also let me know if we have any alternate way to get this done.
Thanks
Sanjeev.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
...
We are using TeamSite 6.7.1 SP2 OpenDeploy 6.6.1 on Solaris Operating System.
...
I assume you mean OpenDeploy 6.
2
.1 - since currently that is the latest version.
iwodschedget
is an old script and it could be getting confused about the arguments you're providing.
iwodcmd schedget
is the more correct way to issue the command, and it does not acknowledge the -u flag at all.
My guess is that the functionality you're looking for does not exist and that you may have to file a Feature Request with IWOV Support.