Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to get all scheduled deployments for a particular user
dolly1
Hi
We have a requirement to build a custom page, that displays all the deployments scheduled by a particular user.
I know that 'iwodschedget -a' CLT returns all the deployments scheduled. But I am looking for deployments scheduled by a specific user.
I tried "iwodschedget -u username" even though -u not listed as a valid option for iwodschedget
-u option is not a listed option still it does not throw error. Following is the result with -u option.
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Get all schedules for a user.
***ERROR - missing value for argument: -u
***ERROR - user name and role are required for the -u option.
when I try 'iwodschedget -a userName od-user' I get
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Get all schedules for a user.
***ERROR - Invalid schedule get function
We are using TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1 OpenDeploy 6.1.1 on Solaris 10
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-POST
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD
The thread, word-for-word I believe, is [more correctly] located in the OpenDeploy Forum:
here
- and has already been responded to.
dolly1
Apologize, I did not see that. Closing the same.
test.rptdesign
Report.pdf