Hi All,I've written a custom app and need to invoke the lookup dialogs for certain custom fields. The problem is that the dialogs dont show up in some environments and do in others. This could possibly be due to the fact that its unable to find certain assemblies that required but what and where are those? As far as my knowledge goes, iManExt DLL is supposed to be registered before we can use the dialogs and thats what I'm doing but cant seem to make it work. Is there any other DLL thats required along with iManExt?Thanks in advance!
Dialogs don't show up at all. I'm trying to show the FileSite lookup dialogs on the app by creating the command objects in the API but doesnt help much. Again, I'm sure this is due to DLL dependencies as the same code works on an environment that has filesite installed and then it doesnt where there is not filesite or any other client application for that matter.