As a master I get the Site Publisher menu (next to Actions) and Site Map tab next to Administration.
File -> new site or File -> new page - do either exist ? They may be greyed out.
LS runtime is automatically installed with SP. SP is automatically installed if you have done everything exactly right during the TS install. :rolleyes:
Yes, I can see File > New Site option.
.page files, which already exist, how to view those files and edit them ?
I am logging in as master only. Thats why I am getting confused. Why am I not getting the option that you can get ?One more thing, when I click on content, I can see "File > New Site". Does it mean that SitePublisher is installed ? Or even if SP is not installed, I am going to get that option ?thanks
Apart from this, how is SitePublisher is integrated with existing website ?