Not sure if this belongs in the Developer Suite Forum or this one, but since it's workflow based, I thought I'd ask here.I also would have searched for the answer if this has been brought up before, but not being able to search for 3-letter words made it a bit difficult to search for "end" and "job". Oh Interwoven...*sigh*I am wondering if it is possible to use the CSSDK to override the functionality of the Actions->End Job option under the Workflow Tab and listed for each active Job. Has anyone done this? Is it relatively easy (out of the box standard implementable) or do you have to use magic and voodoo to go around the supplied tools to do it? At first glance I don't see that this is one of the features that's customizable, but I only glanced.Ultimately I would like to override the base functionality with a notification if anyone actually kills a job ungracefully in this way. I would assume this function would be privvy to the basic job info (Job ID, user attempting to kill the job, etc.) and then you could gather any other useful info to put into the notification from that base info.
There's another recent thread about someone wanting to do this (or something like this with the End Job button) and I'll give you the same answer: I don't think there's a supported way to do anything about it.If you want an official response - contact IWOV Support directly.
Okey dokey - that's what I figured. Thanks for the response. I may put in a FR to have IW address this as something they should add as an event handler (for the event script to kick off prior to losing all the job info), or to open it up for overriding with Java.