Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Previewing pages and iw.cfg
prof_brazen_guff
TS 6.7.1, LS 3.0.2
When previewing pages, certain links generated from the sitemap will point to an incorrect branch. Restarting iwproxy temporarily solves the problem, but once you change branches links will still be pointing to the branch you were previously viewing.
e.g. preview a page in branch_a works fine. Switch to branch_b and links will still point to default/main/Internet/branch_a/WORKAREA until I restart iwproxy.
I've attached a copy of iw.cfg as I suspect this is where the problem lies.
Thanks in advance for your help
Paul
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Arijit
I had seen similar issue at another customer in their environment. They were provided an iwproxy black patch which I believe might be a part of 6.7.2 GA, when GA is released. Who is your customer? You may want to get in touch with Interwoven support and they will be able to guide you in the right direction.
Please be aware that black patches are released for specific environments and fixes specific issues only. They are not published for general availability. Support is the best place to go to.
Migrateduser
If you take out your own regex, does it work?
prof_brazen_guff
Hi all
Thanks for the responses. I've subsequently discovered that the issue only seems to occur in IE7, so will advise users to stick to IE6 if at all possible for the foreseeable future.
Paul