Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Cannot restart index server
System
Hi all,
I cannot restart the index server.
I have run the following command:
# /etc/init.d/iw.tsindex start
Interwoven TeamSite Index Server starting ...
#
.. however if I check the logs (i.e.
/Search/log/iw.tsindex.stdout), all I can see is the following 2 lines:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
java.lang.Error: Properties init: Could not determine current working directory.
Also, note that the file iw.tsindex.stderr stays empty.
Finally, if I do a iwndxmgrstatus, all I get is:
ERROR - Failed to connect to server: Unknown socket error
Please make sure the search server and index server are running.
This index server used to work fine before I stopped it. All I did after stopping it was to edit FieldMappings.xml in order to index a custom field.
Please help!!
Thanks!
Guillaume
Interwoven Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet