Hello,
Followed the directions specified in the 8.1 Extensibility SDK Developement Guide - Localization Extensibility.
My goal is to make our V8 Content Workspace 'Polish".
I ran into 2 major issues and wondering if anyone else has run into the same and can help me.
The first is when I try to save any content instance I get this JS error in vuit.js:
Line 20:
Bundle not found: number in vuit.cldr , locale=pl_pl
Wondering if anyone else go the same and if they would share with me on how they fixed it.
After the error occurs
The 2nd issue :
The document has directions to add to property file fhe following:
<contentTypeXMLName>.<attributeXMLName>.name
<contentTypeXMLName>.<attributeXMLName>.helpText
<contentTypeXMLName>.<attributeXMLName>.tooltip
<contentTypeXMLName>.<attributeXMLName>.groupname
Which I got working fine (groupname should be groupName), but what about the labels in radio buttons or check boxes? Those need to be converted to polish too. Does anyone know what the syntax would be to handle the labels on checkboxes and radio buttons?
Thanks in advance,
Annie McCall