Currently I am working on TS which is installed on Solaris and I need to add users to TS. So I need to add users on the OS first. How do I add users on Solaris, as there is no global group - local group policy ? Do I need to log on to server to add the users ? -------------------------------------------------------------------I dont have IP address of the server, where this TS is installed. How do I find the IP address ? I pinged the URL I am using to access TS, but I am getting message saying "The client could not connect to remote desktop. Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy accepting new connections. "Is there otherway to verify the availability of server ?------------------------------------------------------------------Secondly, when I try to find information about TS that I am using by clicking on "About", I get following message"Could not get installation info for TeamSite. ", why is that ? How to find info about the TS version ?thanks