I am having an issue with VFE in TS6.7.1 Sp1 in Win OS. Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.Here is the scenario:When a page in TeamSite 6.7.1 has invalid code and the Code Cleaner in VFE was NOT RUN on the page, the page will still be generated. However, when we attempt to edit the page with the invalid code, eWebEditPro will NOT activate – it just shows up as a blank “Content” area. A JavaScript error is thrown (yellow exclamation point) in the browser task bar. Then we need to browse through the file system to open the DCR and edit the DCR directly to find the invalid code.
Thanks Jamik for your helpful suggestion. Here is my question, is this a bug for TS 6.7.1 only? Because when I do the same process in TS 6.1, it works without even code cleanup running. In TS 6.1, I can atleast open the content area to find out the invalid codes, but in TS 6.7.1 its open with a blank area.Thanks in advance.