Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy Admin UI - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Raymand
Hi,
I am facing a problem with OpenDeploy Admin UI. I am getting the error message "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError" when I tried to login to OD Admin UI.
I increased Admin UI heap size to 1024
6613 0.0 1.4152736107792 ? S /Interwoven/AdminServer/servletd/java1.4/bin/java -server -Xbatch -Xmx1024
But this issue didn't fix
Appreciate any suggestions.
Thaks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pawan
Do you get any other helpful error message in the OD log files?
Please check the physical space available on the server and mention your environment details.
I assume OD is working fine, only the Admin UI is giving error.
Raymand
Pawan,
Thanks for your response. You are right TeamSite & OD are working fine.
The problem is with OD Admin UI.
I checked the disk space and there is around 40GB available disk space.
So it is not the problem with disk space.
Appreciate any further troubleshoot hints.
TeamSite 6.5.0 Build 63789 Interwoven 20070211
OD Version 6.0.2.1.1 Build 53981 Interwoven 20051201
Solaris 8
Thanks
pammi
just restart opendeploy admin it works..
It happens due to logs
Thanks