Problem Symptoms: I am using analyzer to determine what Reg Keys we need to change in our 5.3 implementation.
When I run the Analyzer it gives me about 20 keys that we have determined we should add or change to ensure better performance. Most of the keys did not exist, so I am adding them.
I add them, then run analyzer again, and for some Reg keys, Analyzer picks up that I added or changed the setting. But for most of the ones I've tried so far, Analyzer doesn't report any change.
Example: I added and then changed TabProcGrowth - under the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main key - analyzer reports the change.
When I added and then changed DM GPF Dialog - Excel - under the HKCU\Software\Hummingbird\PowerDocs\Core\Plugins\Fusion\OM\Excludes - analyzer doesn't report the change.
Why does analyzer pick up some changes and additions, but still reports others as if no change has been made ?